Andrew Cuomo for PRESIDENT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kronik352, Apr 27, 2020.

1. I WISH we could scrape Biden's name off the Ballot and replace it with my man Cuomo!!! To all the non-sheep out there.....ISNT IS NICE to hear someone who can have a conversation, can be on time, tells the truth, and doesn't cry like a baby?!?!?!?!

HE WILL BE a future nominee FOR SURE....and I can't wait for that day!:passtheshit:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I would consider voting for him. Fuck, as much as I hate to admit it, in the back of my mind I'm considering voting for Biden. But I don't think I will. I don't think I can vote for that person. My voting record is already bad enough.

3. VOTE for Biden......you will THANK YOURSELF later....I SWEAR ON MY LIFE............thats how much I believe it to be true.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Nah, I'm gonna vote for Howie Hawkins.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude - at the end of the day - and I don't know the guy or even watch the news - but yeah; at the end of the day he is still just ANOTHER DAMN POLITICIAN.

Personally?? I don't trust a fuckin’ one of them - EVER. Never have - never will. Every single one of them is not out for the country; for the cities and towns - they are out to continue to further their own power and money.

“Hey - I wanna be a politician if I grow up!”

“WHY??”

Every single one out there is a cheat, a thief and a liar.

Sorry man - not trying to bust bubbles and shit on parades but I truly feel this way and dont see it changing -

WITH THE SINGLE EXCEPTION OF TAKING ALL $$$ OUT OF POLITICS - PERIOD.

Your man - and the next one will just break your heart dude.

j

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. yo u think cumo spark that dank to tha dome? :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. #7 jerry111165, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Edit: Totally braindead and was discussing the wrong person on this post - apologies!

Fwiw, i still dont like or trust any of them tho lol

What we need is a blue collar president that has our best interests at heart.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yo - cant you talk a little tiny bit less ghetto?

I’ve seen you create threads about “hey, yo, you gonna spark to the dome” on several occasions - you really should think about reading a book sometime.

No one can ever even understand what youre saying - or trying to say.

j

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. What about Fredo!?:angry:

10. lol yo relax jerry :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh - I’m smooth dude.

Enjoy your evening.
    J

• Like Like x 2
  12. Frodo? ;)

Sure!

j

13. Some of the good ones go to the right schools and are groomed for it since they were a child...

14. What we need is a blue collar president that has our best interests at heart.
    Exactly someone who cares about the working man and his family. Not someone who only wants to make himself and his rich friends richer. Wonder if there's really a politician out there like that.

Unfortunately, Cuomo has stated he's not interested in the presidency. What about Biden/Cuomo?

15. I was never much of a fan of Cuomo, or his deceased father Mario, who served as governor of NYS, but Andrew has been on TV every day with a corona virus briefing, and people listen to him. There's no chance of him running for president in 2020, or even as VP since Biden has already committed himself to choosing a female running mate. For New York's benefit, if little else, I may vote for Biden as we'd benefit from a Democrat under the circumstances we're going through.

16. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the DNC names Cuomo as Biden's replacement when he drops out. When Biden drops out the DNC is under no obligation to choose his running mate as their candidate. They'll go with who they think has the best chance of beating Trump and IMO right now that person is Cuomo.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. :lmafoe:........what you just said Jerry is TOTALLY not racist...........right??? I mean, you didn't MEAN it to be racist did you.....just ignorant??

1........WHY is "yo, you gonna spark one to tha dome" ghetto????

2.......I don't know the person who posted it........and I don't live in, or hang out in, the ghetto...........

but with deductive reasoning.........and a bit of common sense........."sparking one to tha dome" just simply means.........smoking marijuana and getting high............

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Well thank you for the honesty............with that said, may I ask where you get your "information" or "rebuttal facts" from??

I mean, without watching the news.........................................how can you really jump into the arena?

19. With all due respect how do you jump into the arena informed by the fake news media?

• Like Like x 1