An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #6221 BrassNwood, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    20210405_170128.jpg
    The first out of the gate.

20210405_170147.jpg

The left handers with tags all have a new face just breaking ground.
    Gifts from the Fairy Seed Mother.
    Right side no tags is the 2 year old ring seeds and they are already 3 days earlier planting with no faces so less then ideal germ rate.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. [​IMG]

One of these might be the best solution.
    torchietto (vegetable press)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 20210406_115817.jpg
    With a fresh bag of empty capsules on hand I finished up the partial dish in the fridge.
    20210406_163419.jpg

The RSO pan after I added 3 tablespoons of Coconut oil and worked loose the goo.
    Capped up about 90 RSO capsules.

20210406_161917.jpg

New lamps in the T5HO's and all the seedlings under the warm lights for the night.

BNW

• Like Like x 6

5. A blast from the past.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Steely Dan's hits are timeless. My mom had so much of their stuff on vinyl and now my brother and I have it on digital lol. Donald Fagen's voice always makes me think of Saturday mornings doing chores while listening to Deacon Blues

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 20210407_152957.jpg
    The 4 upper right are Baggers from another friend and are ahead by a nose. The 3 larger plants were in the outside vegging area and are unknown age. Still a few no-shows down front.

20210407_153009.jpg
    All proven Ring sprouts, All the multiple plants in 1 cup divided up.
    Most of these will be gifted away. It never fails, at least 4-5 people will come looking for 6 plants each come mid May.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  8. [​IMG]
    Please sir... more plants?:roflmao:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2

9. Thread needs a little pickmeup.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. 20210413_071625.jpg
    Rotate every few hours. 7 lamp octopus, Repurposed CFL rig from years back.
    It'll get the job done for the few days we'll be here.
    20210413_072522.jpg
    Tagged plants are.. Tagged I guess. :)

20210413_072827.jpg
    Untagged would be Ring plants = Passion fruit X WTFK
    (who the fuck knows)
    Little plants are replants from late sprouts.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. now if i flwr somethin in the bthrm i don't hv to break drk cycle..motion detector wit green lite in the bwl..now about upgrading this ADA toilet that resists mineral deposits DSCN2694.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. 20210415_164756.jpg

20210415_164846.jpg

Grow my lovelies.

BNW

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  13. 20210416_175900.jpg
    Males, Males, Everywhere AAAArrrrggggggggg.
    This is big SIP #1
    20210416_175908.jpg
    Small SIP #1
    Didn't chop anybody yet. I'll get on it in the morning and sort out the guys. More of them in the garden for sure.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  14. Man that sucks. Well you won't be hurting for pollen

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #6238 BrassNwood, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    The 05.30 ramble.
    Back in town again. The stay at home seedlings are half the size the traveling group is. About what I expected.

All the yard plants are showing sex well and I can yank the males today. Was getting late and I didn't want to rush ID in the fading light. It looks like my fears when I set them out are true.

I was thinking crap these all look like males except this one and the 2 over here. Sure as can be. If they are not tossing good side branches in veg = outta the pool with your ass. As few plants as there were I had plenty of room to set them out or I'd have thinned earlier.

This was the dead of winter group that just wouldn't geminate in the cold at the cabin. Buncha dammed males is what we got. LMAO.

I have to dig in the journal and see if I recorded what seeds that was. I think it was 3 yr old goods. Hells Bells dumb shit go look. BRB.
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    Jan 19th was the drop and all I said 50 seeds in 8 cups. I remember firing the older jar and saving the fresher Ring seeds (which are now running).

Ahhh it's coming back to me. Capsules kicking in so my brain is starting to function correctly. :) I started running my fingers about this over on 3Dz's thread and realized 3 paragraphs in it didn't really belong there.

I'm following the path of the plants so bear with me when I find bits of the past,
    ===========
    BrassNwood, Feb 26, 2021
    Roasted Kief. Made 2 dishes of Oil. Filled 60 capsules then remembered I was late for a Doctors appointment dropped everything and ran off to the VA. I licked the first dish about 1.45pm.

Got back about 3pm and started filling capsules again. Remember I haven't had any capsules in, hmmm 10 days I think now. Finished the rest of the 2nd dish at 4pm and there was a lot more to lick clean. I stepped up to the task and got the job done. ( I should get Hero pay ).
    Total dose is a bit over 2 caps from a cold start. Just added 4 tokes of Kief with the wife.
    I really don't want to drive the mile to Del Taco. I'm really damn high. Tripping, Shit eating grin that I can't wipe off. :)

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
    ============
    LMAO. BrassPharms remembers.
    Lets see what else we can find... On the plants. I dropped 50 beans and got 12 seedlings.

They went in the ground to flower on March 29th. Two weeks late as we were snowed in and didn't get off the mountain in time for me to plant on schedule .

I tossed down the ring seeds that day and the seed fairy godmother delivered on the 30th. Planted that set the 31st.

So the many Males are that set of tortured cold sprouts mixed with.
    March 28th====================
    [​IMG]
    My poor neglected veggers. The tallest grew into the CFL and fried it's top. Ehhh it is what it is. Put them all out and fugitaboutit.

Seeds fail. To hot. to dry. just 3 beans popped and survived. I'll get more underway ASAP.

[​IMG] ================================
    Everything went out but the 6 tiniest.
    I'll count as I'm pulling but it's over 60-40% from what I could see. Lotta Purple tall tops poking up..

So the current tray size leaders are the 3 fails from the prior set and 3 seedlings that survived the brief heat spell that fried all the rest.
    Enough your babbling. (stupid brain).

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I was 19 days late back in January and still 16 days late in March. No wonder it feels all outta kilter. It's already April 17th and I've still got seedlings shedding their helmets.

[​IMG]

April 13th 2018 I had 12 clones (this is 6 of them)
    Already in 12 inch pots. Sheesh how the mighty have fallen. Pffft this sucks.

While I really don't like to clone in Summer I don't want to keep depending on regular seeds except as a sideline pollen chucking for fresh seeds thing.

With every tray and every pot I have filled it'll be a ruthless discarding process and a hard push to get plants big enough to take good cuts from if I can't dependable run the veg shed. I can't tote to or light that many plants at the cabin :)

I need CLONES lol.

TTS leaving March of last year tossed a bit of a wrench in things I still haven't been able to recover from and work around. Combined with ever longer "Away Missions" isn't making my life any easier.

Thinking of some deeper reservoir small SIP's like I made back when.
    [​IMG]
    The small ones never worked for shit as they didn't hold enough water. Reverse the design and make the water tank large and the soil section much more shallow. I only need 3 or 4 inches of soil depth if I change my thinking.

I'd be going from the 3x3x3 inch cups to the 2 gallon for 2nd half veg stage as that is where I can't carry with me or attend to personally enough to water under the lights. Even outside vegging I've lost plants when we didn't get back in time.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  17. Maaaaan....you feel free to post whatever you like in the Dummy thread! Mi casa es su casa sir!

I swear them caps always sound like they fuk you up pretty good.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2