aluminum foil joint!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by doublestuffed69, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yet people continue to post in here like tools

2. Of course it's a joke, after all how can you make an aluminum foil joint if you can't burn the foil?

It that's a gum wrapper, then you aren't smoking any metal. There isn't metal on gum wrappers. Aluminum is a metal.

Case closed, don't troll kids:cool:

3. i only rolled the gum wrapper joint cause i was out of aluminum foil. i usually get like a g or 2 and crumble it up in aluminum foil and light in on the table while rapidly inhaling the flames until i fall unconscious

4. this must be a joke

haha...fucking facepalm dude this shit sucks

atleast scrape the dam tinfoil off before you smoke it this just sound flat out disgusting 7th grader type shit smoking mids out of a fucking gum wrapper with coloring dyes and tinfoil on ...

good fucking lord...[​IMG]

5. k, take a lighter to some aluminum and tell me that there isn't any smoke/fumes from it..
    Then do the same to some rolling paper, and tell me the difference in smoke color.
    :rolleyes:

6. Good thing for that disclosure..
    I was going to try and then realized it was sarcasm when you told me..

7. I am going to have to agree with the OP on this one. Tinfoil joints are amazing and last twice as long as blunts. You won't have to smoke for a few days as well. Talk about bud saver.

8. #29 420gamer4life, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    so, did you make another account just to respond to this thread?

now thats the definition of a troll

9. voice of reason

10. don't condone using a very hazardous material for inhalation. not cool man

the first two guys are dumb, the third is smart. their is more than just straight aluminum in that foil. and maybe you don't actually turn the metal to a gas with the heat from a lighter, but you are releasing VERY unhealthy chemicals that will stick to the inside of your lungs like death. i'm ont talkin to the OP cuz he's obviously a troll; but to the 2 guys who actually made a stand for the use of foil as a smoking device - do what you want but please consider what i'm trying to say. don't be an ignorant user, just buy a glass piece and stop killing yourself

11. dude, if you're saying that aluminum foil IS bad, then why are you bashing the people who are also saying that it is bad and sort of like promoting the guy who is saying it is good?

contradiction....

12. rofl, a stick gum wraper has aluminum and paper. you can peel the aluminum off if you wanna smoke a gum wraper. no point tho, just get a piece or papers.

13. just so you all know- IT WAS A JOKE. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT...

ew?

but i got most of you

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

16. Listen to yourself man, "Chemicals that will stick to the inside of your lungs like death." Like death? Really?
    I'm not saying that i would ever smoke out of tin foil, because i have glass, but i'd believe the guy who posted about the actual melting point of aluminum etc etc rather than your crazy similes.

17. aluminum foil joint????

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Oh, god.

Hmmmmm.

19. go get a piece of aluminum foil, hold your lighter to it and watch it melt away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.