All of you are just my different personalities

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Insurgency, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Or maybe we are all different one of yours?

im kidding. I just wanted to say hi to this forum, especially philosophy. This forum had a massive positive influence on me like 10 years ago, so I’m happy to see it’s still here. Cheers everybody!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome back, Welcome back !!

BNW

3. Hello...!

4. Hello Sir/Mam.

5. Wait, I'm still struggling with the personality thing! :huh:

6. Maybe I (along with everyone else) am just some personality of your own mind and this forum was created by your mind in order to communicate? I believe it’s Nihilism?

7. I sometimes think that what if the human race are parasitic world destroyers draining each planet of all its resources.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. What if it all is just a self-serving fantasy...?

9. With an enemy that leads you to hell. And a savior people don't choose in avoiding it.

10. Personality is a crock of shit. The halo effect governs everything. It's not like you can fuck a personality, anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  11. In a sense you’re right, we all are the possible personality you could have had if raised in the environment and circumstances/influences we as individuals endured.

• Like Like x 2
  12. haha, that's an interesting introduction

13. What year is it? Insurgency, I think I branched off from you about 9 years back.

14. Yes I am your alter ego

15. You know something that would make perfect sense in my eyes.

16. Hello there! I think that there is some truth in your words because our image in the eyes of other people is very different from how you see yourself.

17. Could you send this personality more :weed:

18. I like that. I am you under different circumstances.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. How come i ended up the asshole personality..ugh

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Pure chance. Just change your perception of yourself! :icgreen:

• Like Like x 1