Ak super soldier. Chaos oil dome. Ws tiny 10 arm.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MisterMilkMan, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Daaaamn dude, you don't fuck around when it comes to glass lol.

ask i kept scrolling down i got more and more jealous lol

2. Thanks Five! and yeah I'm pretty passionate about my collection lol

3. man that AK tube is sexy, you are lucky for getting that out in philly, wish i could get my hands on one.

nice slinger on the tiny tube too, the money series is one of my favorites by him

4. why? so u can use a bubbler's worth of water and have to change it 4 rips later? beaker ftw:smoking:

5. Thats the nicest beaker ive ever seen, i just dont know what to say, AK kills it, very nice, unreal even!

6. Omg. I'm fucking jealous. That's bad as hell!

7. i dont comment much but i had to for these 2 very nice glass props.

8. #28 BigTrees, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    That first tube is seriously top five tubes i've ever seen
    without question

depending on the day of the week that might be the nicest bong i've ever seen. I've just never seen anything like it.

Phenominal.

That bong is heavy handed.

It's like a bong Carlos Monzon (dating the shit out of myself)
    Just way too suave for the rest of the world

9. Yeah I realize that I am very lucky to get something from AK out here. And the money series is possibly my favorite from sling as well! i love that little one on my WS cause it goes so well with it.

They do make a straight ten arm tiny tube. I prefer straights over beakers for the drag and capacity factors. Water shouldnt be that big of a concern, I mean, how hard is it to empty the tube a fill it up again?

Wow man haha, I really appreciate all those kind words. Glad you like the tube, its definitely my favorite piece that i own as of right now.

10. Damn!! The AK tubes are some of the hottest tubes out. I remember seeing one at the headshop but didn't have the cash :(

Congrats on getting that tube, i know they're incredibly hard to get on the east.

The WS 10 arm and oil dome are incredible too.

+rep, one of my favorite setups posted here, and probably my dream oil kit

11. Jesus, just finished commenting on your 3 beautiful TOROs and I come and see this thread. Absolutely insane pickups man, I never was a huge fan of AK tubes but they are definitely slick. Oil dome/WS 10 arm should make a nice oil hitting tube too

+rep for being a big baller

12. That AK tube is sooo classy. I know I might sound crazy but I would probably chose that AK tube over a fixed or stemless toro.

13. dude, if only you could hit it.
    in all honesty, this tube made me consider the sale of my toros.

14. How tall is the AK? The fitter in boulder has a 10 inch or so worked cobalt chaos tube with millies all the way up. The bore is really small though and the downstem is cobalt and can't be removed. I'm pretty sure it's an older one.

15. My ak is NOT a mini, its in his "Super Soldier" series. Measures up to 15.5 inches, and the bore is soo small but it's definitely why this tube has such a unique hit. I have never heard of one that you couldn't take the downstem out of, it must be an older model.

16. Oh word. Sounds like the perfect oild tube. I'm dissapointed the owner of Heady Glass in Denver and AriK don't do business anymore. Neither does Dementia. AK is getting hard to come by here now. Both the owner of Heady Glass and Dementia hate AriK as a person though and always talk about how much of any asshole he is. I've heard some CRAZY shit about this AriK guy. Sounds like a winner.

17. Yeah this one makes a wonderful oil setup. And wow, that's a shame he doesn't get along with them shop owners. I would really like to pick up more of his work one day.