Ak super soldier. Chaos oil dome. Ws tiny 10 arm.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MisterMilkMan, Apr 30, 2009.

1. BEAUTIFUL STUFF MAN

Never understand the whole lighitng the string with lighter thing though.

just seems like the more fucked up you are the more pointless it becomes.

2. the joint on that AK looks MASSIVE. but def nice pickups, i envy you, wish i had a sweet new tube to break in tonight...

3. sick tube dude, and wicked sands is always a great selection. that chaos is beyond mind bogglin too, thats my favorite type of work, just chaotic scribble scrabble of amazing work everywhere,lol.:D

4. the worked sections on that tube are amazing, you are one lucky man

5. MOTHER FUCKER. SON OF A BITCH.

an AK mini is my fucking dream tube, hands down.
    i live on the East Coast
    that thing is jaw-dropping
    you're such an asshole.

a very bitter +rep for you :p

6. Nice grabs man!

7. Haha Dirt seems to be a bit sour on this subject :p, probably becuase its such a great grab! Great looking worked chaos sections and WS is a quality tube too!

8. that ws is the perfect little peice ive been looking for

how much that little guy run you?

9. does wicked sands have that tube as a straight?

10. hey man got a couple of q's for ya!

firstly HOLY FUCK, who blew that 1st tube/where did you get it!? the work in it is so nice man i really love it!

and 2nd, how do you like the LW and wicked sands bong? im thinkin about getting that or a roor and was wondering how you though it stacked up..?

oh yea +rep

11. dude.. that ak has the sickest work i've seen in awhile. Thick ass joint too. Great, great pick up yo +REP

12. How big is that joint? It looks massive!

Beautiful bong man, I'd love to get my hands on that.

13. Thats beeline aka hemp wick. Search through the threads, it's a great commodity for any stoner

14. Yeah all three of those are fucking sick. I want a black lipped 10 arm beaker but I just Dropped $500 on my Lux and I can't afford it right now. Nice nice nice!

15. #16 MisterMilkMan, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    It's an AK tube, also known as AriK. You wont find his work anywhere on the east coast, this one straight outta california.
    Luke Wilson kills it on the ten arm tree, he is a king of diffusion in my book lol. Go for the tiny tube dude, you won't be disappointed!

Hahaham funny shit dirt. AK was on my most wanted list since day one, and like yourself, I am on the east coast as well, reppin Philly all day. So as you can imagine, I did the impossible to get my hands on this tube and the oil rig. I love it though, worth it, no questions asked. And I'm a very happy asshole at that! Thanks for that rep bro.

16. Wonderful glass you have there.

+rep

What is the thickness on the WS tube?

17. Bro, I gotta try that WS before I get one...

sick pickups man that AK is killerrrr.

18. Thanks dude! Not sure how thick that little guy is, probably around 3.2mm though.

The WS is sickk, shoot me a pm to talk about it.
    And yeah the AK is like a wet dream:D I can't get over how phenomenal the work is! thanks homie.

19. Great pickup! It all looks fricking orgasmic.