Afgan Grown in coco- cfl's & 250 wt hps

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by HomerSativa, Feb 1, 2011.

1. This is my pull from my Afgan kush.
    Type:

Indica

Outdoor:

Yes

Indoor:

Yes

Yield:

475 gr/m²

Height

Short Plant

Flowering period:

7 - 8 weeks

Harvest:

September - October

Stoned or High

Stoned indica

THC level:

High THC

Grow Difficulty:

Moderate-easy.
    [​IMG]

I was looking for less couch lock so I chopped her about 2 weeks early! I think I got the desired affect and it is some real strong smoke. If I had waited it would be for insomnia.
    After the trim and cure it was 67 grams of pure kind.:hippie:
    I would say its a thick, fruity, with sunky after tones type flavor. And in the vaporizor its a magical fruity taste that gets your heart going for a bit then later its a full body relaxation! Thats my take on it.:):yay:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. nice buds. looking real dank..... is that a low yielding strain? 67 grams with a 250hps + cfl's? i would think that you should be able to pull double that weight dry. what nutes & boosters did you use?

3. With the sugur leaves I got 4 grams of bubble bag candy!!:smoke::D
    [​IMG]
    I have a strange question. does anyone know the best way to make the buds last the longesst. Is a mason jar the best? Thats where I've been keeping them I'm just wondering what others think. Also being as I'm not selling my product I will have it around for a long time. How long will it last before the quality starts to break down?!?:eek::smoke::)I'm storing them in the jars in a dark ,:)68 degree cool spot.

4. Mason jars are the best and as long as you have fully cured them then i wouldnt worry to much about mold or mildew. it will stay funky fresh for a long time. by the time you finish smoking that bud you wouldnt see/notice a difference in quality. if it takes you that long to finish 70grams then damn you are a light smoker. best of luck buddy

5. I wish I was that light of a smoker, lol. I still have a shit ton left from my master kush harvest and I have two more to chop with in the next three weeks. Plus more waiting to get in the flower chamber.:confused::D:smoke:I'm loving my hobby! And thanks for the knowledge Carpenter! Jesus was a carpenter.

6. lol @ the Jesus comment ....sounds good. seems like you got your stuff dialed in nicely. boost up to a 400hps in the future and you will be very happy. stop by my journal and says whats up when you can. its starting to get busy in my tent. seats are still availabe for my show so come on by and bring a blunt witcha ya....

7. looks like a sticky mess......good job!