Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advise or help with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vic Boss, Jan 4, 2021.

1. The cannabis Dr. person I spoke with this last time let me know that gummies that feature the "nano" technology are best for some folks because they work through your stomach rather than through your liver. That most gummies are not nano, and are absorbed through the liver, which doesn't work for me or takes too long to come on. I'd always wanted to just do capsules, but really they hardly ever work...I think some of them are placebo.
    Anyway these Nano gummies do work pretty nicely. Even got me doing sativa. (for music enjoyment and sometimes even visuals!) Last night when I went to bed, in the dark, all the black areas were purple and green plus, this one real diffused spot slightly less dark, on the ceiling looked like a weird face that I remember "seeing" up on the ceiling when I was a small child. I wasn't scared really, but I did turn away.
    I guess I'm surprised so many people "make" their own gummies. That's great!