Advise needed

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by hothrebel, Mar 5, 2020.

1. I want to buy a mini mod to vape nic. I have a Smok Nord2 pod devise now but its not cutting it.
    I need one that will do thick juice,has great flavor,and has replaceable drop in coils that are 1.2 or 1.4 ohm.
    Thanks.

2. Trying to quit the cigs man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The only way I have ever been able to quit smoking is by doing time in the clink..
    Heaven forbid if that ever happens again I will not start smoking again after that good detox time..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't use vaps or e-cigars. Use the real cigars is less dangerous.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. What crazy nonsense is this? UK gov's best estimate puts e-cigs at 95% safer than cigs. Come on now... don't be spreading that gibberish around lol

To hothrebel:
    • Cool name, Star Wars rules
    • I haven't used that vape but you might want to check out the Caliburn because it's got mad throat punch for a "pod vape" (more like a pen)
    • Might want to try a different e-juice
    On the different e-juice, it could be that you need a higher nic strength. I'm guessing you might be in the UK so you might want to consider the short fill + nic shot technique... why is this loophole a thing? lol

Also, you could try using nic salts if you're not already. They're actually pretty different from freebase. They've been engineered by mad scientists so that the nic absorbs faster.