Advanced Seeds Gelato 33

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by tootall, Mar 26, 2020.

1. If you and @tootall need a good suggestion on a de humidifier i got a really good one thats awesome. Does the entire room. The company's called Vremi.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cheers I’ll check that out , my problem is floor space , a wall mounted one would be ideal. Haven’t seen one around , but nor looked to hard .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. You could mount a walled shelf for it sit on the wall? Ive never seen a wall mounted de humidifier. Anyway its a good company to check out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks biggins, but I actually found a mid priced/sqf range dehumidifier, does 800sqf. The tent is basically in a bigger storage closet, figure 300sqf which should work out decently. Smoke we all really are right there. Have you decided how far your gonna take yours? Gelato is supposed to be 57-64 days, but im planning on day 70ish for chop.

Paddy I'm in the same boat kinda. My issue is because of the full canopy its hard to pull the moisture from the top of the tent to the bottom. Thats why I got a bigger 1 for outside the tent. If the rh of the intake is already around 50% should be easier to control at canopy level. Im not sure how high of rh for how long will produce pm, but i imagine i was borderline with the slight funk i was smelling. Idk how long the rh stays high after dark, these are the times i wish i had a ir cam just to learn.

Maybe someone viewing this knows, and will inform us.

Yesterday evening I was out back smoking a doob, watching this beautiful white butterfly flying all around me. It landed by my feet and I was just chilling, then from nowhere a finch swooped down and ate the butterfly. I was completely in shock. Did that just happen? Totally killed the vibe lol

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well I started tomorrow's tea. Didn't really measure anything, but figure the recipe is close to this.
    3g water, 1c ewc, 1/2c hummus from the woods, 1/4c bone meal, 1/4c guano, 1/2c kelp meal, 3tsp fish emulsions, and a good shot of molasses figure 3 or 4 tbsp.

I forgot to buy stockings to use, so cut up an old wife beater to put all the dry ingredients in, works just the same.

I'll use the mix straight on the flowering girls, dilute a bit for the cuts, and save the rest for later

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 2
  6. hi tootall ,,,found your journal ,,nice one to mate ,,,good to see you make your tea,,,,plants look good and healthy ,,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks for stopping in mac, and I appreciate the kind words! It's cool to not be stuck on an exact routine, experimentation keeps me learning

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lol. Sorry about the beautiful butterfly bro. Ive watched so many animals I was enjoying just get snatched up before my eyes. Thats Mother nature. just think of it as survival. So @tootall. I plan to go 70 plus. Probably 80. Lol. Based on my closet freak last run SD#1 produced a one hit smoke. I guessing upper 30% levels. Anywho its beautiful here. Bring the ladies out a bit by to give a trim. The first Time I actually took a reading outside I came believe that the lux is so intense. Im building a 8ft greenhouse next spring. 20200614_131204.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Here the reading. I shouldn't keep them out here long right? There only used to 80k.?? Screenshot_20200614-135119_Lux%20Light.jpg

10. Yeah man nature can be brutal as fuck lol, just was crazy it happened at my feet. I was yhinking of doing a partial harvest depending how things fill out. Another 2 weeks we should have a better idea of structure, decision will be made then i guess.

On taking your plants outside i wouldn't worry about the sun. Especially with them in flower they'll soak it up. Its always the chance of bugs, but man so many people do it, and especially since they're not touching other plants I wouldn't worry about that either. Still anything can happen when I guess.

Shit man I can't wait till we go legal, its truly ridiculous! Seriously think about this, like I at 37 have to sneak into a tiny space in a hidden away part of a house at 3-4am to tend my medicine, because its illegal and i don't trust teenagers. Look i trust my son to not rat me out, but I don't trust my son to not tell his friend I grow, then his friend tells his friend and a parent hears about it, and I'm fucked. We talked about it, many if us just give stuff away, we actually help people. Its a total mind fuck anymore.

Anyway sorry for rambling I blame the beer

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 2
  11. You're completely right my friend. People like to talk. If your son knows anything about your growing I would tell him that I could potentially get in trouble and that would have to leave. He'll get it hes a smart kid. Plus God put this plant here to help people not hurt. There are thousands if not millions locked up for a bit for what mother nature gave us to heal. Thanks for the imput on SUN strength. Holy moly..... smokin some ribs at the same time. My multitasking skills impress me sometimes. Lol. Well be talkin my good friend and as always happy growing!

• Like Like x 1
  12. It varies everyday for me. The a/c I’m running claims to de humidify also but she’s an old unit . Must turn it off for a day and see is it actually helping .

Sad as it is about the butterfly , I’m kind of a bird man so I’m happy that lil finch got a hearty meal . Any idea what kind of finch

• Like Like x 2
  13. Your doing a good thing. People helping people is our nature but some stray.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #74 tootall, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Shit man I've got and taken charges lol, its been yrs now but it is what it is. Fucking 3 helicopter 20 car police chase, spike strips, pitted, stomped and beat. Cops said buds bouncing off my windshield lmao! See thats where people fuck up and toss big bags. Learned many lessons along the way, 1 was my son playing hide and seek in a closet. Stacked tubs from other endeavors were in that closet, nope once was enough lol. He knows I smoke daily, but never in front of him, shit he never even seen my stash. The teenager in me still says he's smoking my roaches in the garage where I smoke lmao, maybe not but you know lol.

Sent from the future

15. I think with enough air flow from fans for pmto set in rh needs to be constantly high. Really i think we both have very manageable situations without breaking the bank. I know everyone says about not trimming after week 3 flower, but im not in that boat. Plants always growing, and leaves need to go. Now i won't chop all kinds of branches, but i like to remove enough leaves to open holes here and there from bottom to top. Keeps that air moving, which should combat the chance for pm. My other problem is heat, lights on always 86-88. Nothing I can do about it. Man im almost growing as lazy and ghetto as you can get lmmfao

Finches were purple. This morning I watched a male do his mating dance hopping around, singing, and flapping away. The female wasn't having it, then another male swooped down, and they fought a bit, brutal man! My phone was downstairs, and just didn't have time.

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1

16. Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1

17. Flower day 26. Fed the girls their tea, I probably should have let it brew another day, but they needed a drink. I gave the little ones a sip as well. I'm going to get good air stones for brewing next time

A single leaf is showing Calcium spotting, not sure why but its there. Rh has been great, low 40s to high 50s, but let's see tomorrow after adding 2gallons of tea.
    20200615_054358.jpg 20200615_054408.jpg 20200615_054413.jpg 20200615_054418.jpg 20200615_054433.jpg 20200615_054446.jpg 20200615_054452.jpg 20200615_054458.jpg 20200615_054503.jpg 20200615_054515.jpg 20200615_054605.jpg 20200615_054122.jpg

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
  18. Got 2 hurricanes in the room and they’re good . Only on setting one , 3 is just insane .

Don’t need to explain to me bud , I’m a firm believer in the slow constant defol. Few here and there throughout the whole grow is what I go for .

Yeah really gotta watch the heat running led’s
    Get away with higher temps running hid .

Ha ha sounds just like what happens with humans too . Spectacle I’m sure .

Plants are looking killer . Nice job

• Like Like x 2
  19. Day 30, nothing going on really. Same half gallon watering every other day. Ill be doing another tea in the next few days, better air stones should help the brew.

The lighter green left plant is starting to show bits of purple here and there
    20200619_033650.jpg 20200619_033707.jpg 20200619_033730.jpg 20200619_033740.jpg 20200619_033808.jpg 20200619_033839.jpg 20200619_033712.jpg 20200619_033746.jpg 20200619_033756.jpg 20200619_033816.jpg

Sent from the future

20. Lovely mate.
    I know a few blokes that will only grow ace seeds stuff they rate it that highly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1