"About to run out" rolling paper?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by StonedWaffler, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree. I grew up in a Christian household, but I don't hold any particular reverence for a bible. A friend of mine once rolled a joint to where it said "New Testament" down the side. It did taste like shit though

2. Best comment dude- tested/got high/nuff said lol

3. Nah it ain’t that bad

• Like Like x 1
  4. When I was in jail they passed out condensed New Testaments it was made with rice paper the thinnest to ask cheapest littlest paper you can get cuz they were free Bibles to us prisoners and they rolled they were the correct length and everything God provided

5. When I was a kid and ran out of papers (I use a glass spoon pipe now) and found that white tissue paper works works pretty well. Just cut it to the right size, roll it, and when you lick it (as I recall) it even sticks to itself. Seems like it would set your lungs on fire but I don't think it was too bad but it was several decades ago. Just give it a little while to completely dry out before you fire it up.

6. having a bong even pipe as a back up is the way to roll imo

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Most Bibles have a few pages in the back for notes that are made of rice paper. God loves a big fat rice paper bible joint on the seventh day! Peace

B61

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I dont know if people still do this, but as a kid I would core out an Apple into a bowl. Cooled the smoke and added some flavor to the weed.

B61

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Damn, I have so many packs of papers I don't know what to do with them all!. Yeah you could use an apple. Or even a soda or beer can but when you consider the price of the Beer or Soda, you should have just purchased papers. Don't be ripping pages from God's word. That's disrespectful not only because of the content, just in general really. You could get a pack of rolling papers for as low as a buck.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. I don't do this myself but what's wrong with smoking a piece of paper out of a fictional book :laughing::laughing: it's no different to skinning up with a page out of The Big Bad wolf :confused_2:

11. You mean non-fiction. Destroying something in general is just pointless. Especially when you can just go buy a pack of rolling papers. It's just a waste.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Dayummmmmmmmmm this guy making stoners look like crack heads. I'd rather make a makeshift bong than smoke that inked up shit. Crazy MF this OP has lost his marbles

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Agreed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. No I meant fictional dude.. the Bible is fictional/part fictional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. No it isn't. I'm not gonna argue with you over that. I believe there is already a thread on that here. Go over there and argue that. It's extremely rude to disrespect people's beliefs, whatever they believe. This thread here is about the stupidity of someone destroying books because they don't want to pay 50 cents to a dollar for a bunch of papers. If you can't afford papers, you most definitely can't afford weed.

Here is a link for you,

Do YOU believe in God?

I think that's the thread your looking to participate in.

• Funny Funny x 2

16. Lol okay then dude I didn't say it to make/start an argument I was just stating a fact man, if you do a simple Google search you'll see I'm correct:thumbsup: you're also free to believe whatever you like who am I to judge u :confused_2::laughing: some people believe in reptilians, flying spaghetti monsters ect :laughing:

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. You are judging me though by comparing my beliefs to someone who believes in "flying spaghetti, monsters, ect.". Why can't we just agree to disagree and have that be the end of it?. Is it that you can't handle it that I believe something you do not?. Like I said though this is not the thread for this. I'm being nice and you're going out of your way to be rude.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Fiction.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Well I can see this thread has run it's course. /thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.