A guide on when to harvest.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dc199, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Hey
    I’m growing a “Auto Nefertiti by Pyramid Seeds via Seedsman”
    I have attached pictures for you all to see.
    Now the question I have is this plant ready for harvest?????
    It says 75-85 days I’m at 89 days as you can see there are still a lot of white hairs on the plant
    Please excuse whatever deficiencies I have going on. She also smell pretty dank as well I haven’t flushed her which I will do today

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #722 OneLove2018, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  3. Hey guys, I live in Canada where the weather isn't going to be very nice for much longer. Frost warning tonight actually. Should I harvest? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. That is great information. Except when you're growing outside and you really have no control when inclement weather starts to come in.it's better to get something than nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah im in n. maine and we've had 3 killing frosts so far. mine have a few red hairs but need a few more weeks. my 10' by 20 ' greenhouse has been enough to protect them so far. on frost nights i close it up and put on a space heater on a thermostat. reopen mid morning.

6. Yeah I lived on the coast I had to cut mine down about a week ago the rain and constant fog wet weather mold was starting to kick in. I think next year I got to try to find some strains that finish by the first second week of September. No frost yet though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. try getaway mountain seeds in blue hill. he has strains designed for our short summer and are very mold resistant. got my greenhouse from amazon for $300. its attached to the frame w/ velcro so you can remove cover before it snows . works good and i grew till' 1st week of nov. last year. need some heat and lots of fans to keep humidity down tho.

8. Yeah I've checked out his website I really like the looks of what he has.think I'll try a few of those next year. I must say though I've tried two or three strains of doctor greenthumbs. And they've done pretty darn well for the conditions I'm putting them through. As far as weather goes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #729 moose71, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    good to know. I've noticed than sativa dom. strains do better than indica esp. w/ mold issues. i start them indoors then put them in the greenhouse mid may. have 4 malawi almost finished right now and they're like 7 ft. by 5ft. monsters. had to lst the shit out of them to keep them under 7ft. the tips are just starting to brush the ceiling in there. no mold so far . last year did strawberry sour d. , blueberry and n. lights. had some rot in all of them by this time. gonna start doing autos early and some photo sativas long term seems best bet here.

10. I cannot see the images??

11. #731 M100, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Hi, co-growers :) I would be grateful for a piece of advise regarding my (upcoming) harvest. It is a plant from my first batch/grow so help would be very much appreciated :) It is day 77 from germination, Mikromachine strain (auto), balcony/indoor grow. The seed producer states that it takes 70-75 days to go. Most trichomes SEEM to be milky when I look at them through 45x magifying glass.Shall I harvest or shall I wait a bit more? Please, find the pics :)

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      293.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      263 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      270.7 KB
      Views:
  12. Personally I'd wait another week or two. But what you really want is to get a scope to look at the trichomes that's what's going to tell you the tale.

13. i agree. still looks too green if that makes any sense. i do check trichs but rely more on the overall plants condition before making the call. id give it another 10days.

14. Thanks you, guys!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Really bummed these photos will not load?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Op is 8 years old :p since you're here here's some skunk #1 100% organic ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Hey, does anyone know when to harvest a CBD plant? I know when it's normal you go by the trichomes but I assume as it won't really contain much THC it won't have glands. Or will it? It's quite hard to finds info regarding harvesting on cbd. If I can't find any info I'll have to go by supplier flowering time. Thanks guys

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Have u still got to flush? If u have that'll be another week or so. Supplier times aren't always accurate and found that u can usually add a week or 2.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Hey! :) Advice on whether the plant is ready to harvest is very much appreciated :)
    It is my second batch so I am not too sure :)

It is day 83 from germination, 44 days from the first pistils, AK47 auto, indoor grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. heres a chart that gives you some idea when to harvest ,,sorr if chart as been posted on this thread before ,,,mac... when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1