A guide on when to harvest.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dc199, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Sup ppl. Just wanted some advice on if my plant is ready to harvest. Here's some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey heres some good bud pictures

Attached Files:

3. Heres the pk dried for 3 days at 21.5 C / 55% RH then mason jars for 4 days. I have two hygrometers in the jar one on the bottom one on top both at a steady 65% RH i assume i still have to burp them every day? Flash makes them lighter green but shows the nice frost :p

Attached Files:

4. I currently have a super silver haze in flowering

5. Hello Fellow Blades,
    Was wondering if i could get an opinion on these trichomes and if they are in peak thc ripeness, or if you can even tell from the photo. the strain is an indica dominant hybrid

Attached Files:

6. Can't see the trichs in your picture but based on what I can see I think your good to go. Better to go a little early than a little late with Indica in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This would be great if the pics weren't broken now :S

8. can somone tell me by these pics, i know they arent the best, if these are ready or what percent cloudy/amber they look?

Attached Files:

9. Your pics should look more like this when checking for trichome ripeness

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. so how do i get pics like that

11. #713 Massmeds420, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Can anyone tell me roughly how much longer?i know it's a shitty pic but my loupe sucks . 8 weeks flower .
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

12. hard to tell. looks like there might be some amber in there. can u tell the percentage that are amber v. cloudy? i harvested at about 20% amber and i got a mix between head and body

13. @Yoda no man my vision sucks lol. I'm just going to bite the bullet and get a better loupe today . I've private messaged some experienced growers and they all say the same thing couple more weeks maybe . I definitely don't want a body high if I can avoid it . I'll update this with better pics when I get a better loupe and see what you all think

• Like Like x 1
  14. this is a solid post and I wish could add these pics to the first post of the thread. Good stuff here, thank you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hell yea good info a lot of stuff I see on this site makes absolute no sense and a lot of novice growers or people that think there good growers chime in and get other people's knowledge even more mixed up... Nice to hear someone with some brains

• Like Like x 1
  16. What’s up folks I know mine isn’t ready yet nor or this pic even taken to attempt to tell, this is 3.5 weeks into flower with the first week having major heat problems and losing a lot of big fans leaves. The recovery seemed fair to me , just wanting opinions on how I’m looking 0AF789D3-7D88-40CB-A146-5E6F1FA1F632.jpeg

17. IMG_5928.JPG IMG_5930.JPG thats my plant. I think it’s asking for cutting.
    Don’t you think it ?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. IMG_5933.JPG IMG_5932.JPG that is another one. It looks that can wait some more days to cut. Or not?
    Less brown leaves ...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum