A devotional I wrote to the Trinitarian Lord.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Jesus Christ, person to person, thank you for what you did on the cross for us at Calvary. Taking that awful flailing, I'm so sorry that you had to endure that, but I know you took it like a Godly warrior, but pain not sparing. Your courage emboldens me. It is like the balm to my knees, the wrist-wrap to my boxing gloves. I pray you reach the hearts of more, and that more decide to seek you, and seek and they will find. Very few people appreciate a Christian, let alone Christians, because they have become cold in their heart. Lord, I turn towards you, and ask you to gaze my way, and recognize me as your beloved, with love, and kind chastisement. I pray. You keep my heart warm and tender, sober, and my mind alert and aware, under Your divine guidance. I pray my hands are guided by your arsenal of tools. Most of all, I pray for salvation, forgiveness, and repentance of sins, and to live in accordance with your word. To love the Lord my God at all times, love my neighbor as myself, be slow to anger, and quick to forgiveness at al times. I pray for consistent refreshment and daily clarity. No more cobwebs in my mind, no more negative emotions wiring my soul. Lord, thank you, that you are good, and that you have the POWER to bind the serpent. I pledge to tithe. And I pledge to fear God. I ask you to fill in some blanks for me in this devotional, and reveal little gifts to me. Jesus, thank you, you are the Lamb of God who is worthy. I repent of all my sins and lay them at your feet, and at the cross. I divide my portion up, expecting and believing for double the flip, double the repour. Thank you Jesus. I love you. In the name of Jesus, and His precious blood shed at Calvary, I believe and receive everything that I am praying for, and my belief for receipt of prayer extends into the future. In Your name I pray, amen.

Feel free to like, comment, share.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Might as well stand on the street corner so everyone can see you !
    So everyone can think your a a man of God .you might even hire a sky writer .
    take a front page ad out in a newspaper to make yourself think your true God fearing man .

Guess in all your studies that you must of missed the bible verse ,, go into your closet and pray .

Matthew 6:6 Context

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. 5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
    6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

• Agree Agree x 1