Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

_-=RigorMortis'=-_ recipe for "Baked Cookies" (pictorial)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rigormortis, Dec 5, 2008.

1. another delicious way to enjoy Marijuana an ode to ode to HashMouf if you may

You'll need:

A large glass bowl
    A large mixing spoon
    A dark colored cookie sheet or 2 (I used 2)
    various measuring cups and spoons
    2 large eggs
    2 cups of all-purpose flour
    1/2 cup Cannabutter (I use 7 grams of high quality trimmings to make 1 cup)
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1-1/4 cups white sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    7 grams of high quality buds or trimmings (I used buds because they're easy to work with plus they smell great)
    2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or M&M's or I was gonna use reeses pieces but I already had chocolate chips PLUS I'm lazy and didn't wanna go to the store...

lets get started

[​IMG]

get your mixing bowl
    [​IMG]

add your dry mixes: flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, choclate chips, M&M's ect.
    and mix them together...
    [​IMG]

melt your cannabutter for 20 seconds in the microwave
    [​IMG]

MAKE SURE YOU MIX IT WELL when you measure it and add it to the mix
    if you dont mix it well your trichs in the butter will sink to the bottom of the butter and effect the quality of your "Baked cookies" if you've waited 10 seconds to add your cannabutter to the mix you've waited too long... so MIX WELL!!..
    [​IMG]

after mixing your cannabutter well immediately add it to the "Baked cookie mix"

[​IMG]

then your eggs
    [​IMG]

or huevos lol..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

pre-heat your oven to 375degrees Fahrenheit

[​IMG]

while your oven pre-heats grind your buds or trimmings to a super fine consistency
    I overly dried these buds on purpose so they were easy to work with

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I grinded these an eighth at a time to mix them more evenly

[​IMG]

when you're done grinding them you should have a super fine constancy of almost dust

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    using your mixing spoon mix the bater as you stir the buds into it

[​IMG]

try to mix the bud as evenly as possible

[​IMG]

make sure you get the sides and bottom well

using a teaspoon make a ball roughly 2 tablespoons big and drop them on your dark colored cookie sheet no need to butter the cookie sheet... as you can see in my pictures I used tin foil DONT DO THAT
    I didn't have a dark colored cookie sheet so I tried to improvise and tin foil disapates heat too fast...
    so do as I say, not what I do....

[​IMG]

place them into your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes NO LONGER the cookies will continue to cook while they cool

[​IMG]

then after 8-10 minutes let them cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes
    and kick back in front of the fireplace
    pour up a tall glass of milk and ENJOY!

[​IMG]

F.Y.I. if you eat them on an empty stomach they work best that way...

depending on your weight you can eat just one and they'll get you pretty blowed but if you're anything like me you cant eat just one cookie...
    I ate 3 and I was LIT..!!!! for about 6 hours
    it also depends on the quality of the weed and trimmings you use...

I hope you guys enjoyed my recipe for "Baked cookies"

BiZness...

2. Holy fuck that looks amazing :smoking: I shall try that soon and get myself past retarded

P.S. I love your huevos picture ... reminds me of something ....

3. lol thanx... and I'll have to you up on your offer in your sig to play Counter Strike some time I LOVE THAT GAME

4. I gave a few to my uncle last night (he's been smokin for like 30 years) and he said he's never stayed high for so long in his life

5. looks like a great recipe! thanks for this!!

also thanks for putting up random things to make to smile :p like the weed smiley for example

6. How did it go for smell was the weed smell noticable?

7. Definitely doing this next time. Made brownies last week and I can't even eat them anymore without a fight .. I hate chocolate, and I hate brownies! So making chocolate brownies wasn't a good idea :p

Definitely not losing the 16g I used, though, =p

8. GREAT tutorial, can't wait to try this one

9. looks delicious

10. Don't know if I missed it, but how many did this yield? I noticed you had 2 pans prepared.

Great tut, btw. I might try it.

11. when I cooked em they stunk up the whole house full of a strong weed/cannabutter smell
    but after they were cooked they have a slight hashy smell but smell mostly like regular cookies...
    and after you eat them you'll have hash breath, like you just smoked a bowl of hash

12. LOL I hate chocolate too... like I said in the recipe I said that I wanted to use reeses pieces because I hate chocolate

it made 3 pans of 12

13. LOL cool,

no prob silky

14. Some great and funny pictures. I really wish I had one of these right now. Maybe two.

15. same here, I can't wait to make some.

I need to pick up an oz. and convert it all into herb cookies...yumm :D

16. thats good to hear guys when I made these all my friends and family loved em
    I like to make people happy