7 weeks today blooming

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Clearsky, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Going to wait until I start to see a few Amber heads then I will harvest right now a lot of them are milky.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks tasty, what strain?

3. Mexican haze

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Amber.
    :)
    It really puts the finishing touches on the herb IME. Softens the sharp edge of the THC with just enough CBD-CBN to give me the Mellow stone I learned to love from that crappy months old Mexican dirt weed of the 1970s

5-10% amber for me and a 60 day cure.
    I run 10 weeks actual in flower unless the plant is obviously way past done and dying.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. They are not dying at all, I could grow them to 10 weeks, but I think the buds will be done swelling next week and they could still all be milky next week with out any Amber and I will let them go a little longer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good looking plants. Haze can have long bloom periods. Judging by pics I'd let it go for another week or 2, but its all just personal preference past a certain point imo. Good work.

7. Yes I want all the weight I can get out of them, while still giving you a up lifting buzz. Hope to get 4 o/z out of these two plants.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well it's been 6 more days and now the leaves are turning purple or black, so I think it's getting close.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pictures of trichomes, but I don't see any start of amber yet.

Attached Files:

10. I ended up with 9 zips from those two plants, super good smoke that expands in your lungs, put in 5 half gallon mason jars with RH holding steady at 60 percent so perfect. I have humidity packs in jars that are 62% for the storage. Only got 150 grams left, friends said it was the best smoke they have smoked so made me feel good. Keeping the main top buds for myself to finish curing for 6 months. 60 grams of it.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1