6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. Main cola ak 49 visio. Seed lightly trimmed

Attached Files:

2. Realized mold was on the too cola cut it away..... drying and curing

3. I only have two auto left supersonic crystal with only.produce a small amount and my norden loke which was one branch and a whole bunch of bugs got stuck to it .ewww lol i am done with the outdoors

4. You really got to stay on top of it if your growing outside

5. So i ckeaned out the green house with bleach and wwater there were too many gnats flying around.. i put them back .....

6. I am closing this journal. ....i have one auto left that will get cured with hydrogen peroxide and water then cured i had white midlew on some leaves

7. I finallu grew balls and did it check.out my.new grow journal i doing.it indoors
    .i would love you input.

8. well that was something! too bad so many didnt make it thru to the end, the mold and bug problems you encountered are making me second guess growing anything outside this summer and rather just concentrate on my indoors garden. i might still just try to plant a few landrace strains or resistant strains just to see if anything gets through to september without much help for fun. i had only read indoor grows, glad i checked this out! peace

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm using the same pot to grow three different stains . hoping for better success

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app