6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. #221 Ncs081684, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    GG all 17 of my seeds germinated 100%. However two didn't quite make it and died today. One I killed by accident when transplanting to its new 3 gallon bag and the other died from SLUGS
    Not sure what killed the latter one I decided to go back tonight and find out. I just came back from my guerrilla grow spot and found 5-6 slugs rummaging through my babies....

I'm so pissed.....

I'm telling you this because from my experience slugs love BEER! If you get any submerge several cans in the ground, with the upper lip protruding just above ground level and fill them with beer. You can also use jar lids placed on top of the soil.
    Bol with the harvest
    Stay lit

2. I dod a popcorn with thr bubblegum it is nice not to heavy smoke

Attached Files:

3. I did my first clush on sunday and now my once healthy plant are getting ugly leaves... i w as foing to flush once more should i or just leave it til Sunday

4. I am taking pics tonight. . Harvest time

5. My main cola was given to the patient but this is what i have left over... not bad dont know th e weight though

Attached Files:

6. After this i have decided not to flush since i am extremely light on my nute 2ml per ltr of three ferts each week and bone meal which is organic in soil i think the yellowing ia the best sign th at they are do e. Last flush my plant turned a ugly purple amd curled

7. My greenhouse mifht nee s to be cleaned out i have deqd bugs on my bud. Imma smoke them anyways but i will havw to take preventative measure . I also have one plant getting powdery stuff on th e leafs .. idk i just wamt to finish theae last grows so i can take a break. I harvest the black chere so many little buga stuck to the resin.. oh well i have the bib bomb to chop down this sunday. I also dis a dry harvest amd a wet harvest te nlack chere is LOUD compared to the cut up bubblegum. ..

8. Do you seriously need to learn how to spell.

9. Comments like that will make me upset I'm highly educated but when you using your phone to text obviously going to have to see I don't care enough about anybody else's opinion to change them but if I wanted to write a clear message like I am right now I can understand that

10. I don't understand how someone can comment on my personal journal don't you have your own stop dickriding mine then
    Don't understand how we live in America where there is freedom of speech and someone wants to comment on how I write how the f*** does that affect your daily life how do I do affect you and who are you to comment on it

11. I like your journal. It's hard to understand you a lot, I don't think I'm the only one.

12. But in all honesty I wasn't serious. Just being silly

13. I'm so sorry I'm just honestly expressing how I feel because I don't really have time this year and this is the only diary I guess I'm keeping and I really don't care if my imperfections are in my journal entries but teaches their own I wish you the best and I am still subscribed to

14. Haha I suffer from the curse of fat finger! I'm not special, my thumbs are hahaahhaahahahahahahahah admittedly it is hard to write incorrectly with autocorrect but at least your fucking the system! Woot woot! Go lack of care and interest....you demons.

15. How's the grow. Did the harvest turn out ok? How did you cute the budz
    Not a problem.

16. I harvested my bubblegum which was curious when I went away when I came back it developed mold that also happened with the black cherry I'm fortunate enough that my big bomb was not affected I just cut down my AK 49 and I will take pictures of it later tonight is as big as my phone I do have three plants that died due to a severe storm I'm roll off of I love also still have the Lemon Haze and doing a whole bunch of photi close in solo cups on a windowsill I'm not planning on pulling those plans until the end of November

17. I think im addicted to growing i just b o ught a 50w led light to do 2 grows at a time indoors

18. This is for the winter

19. It's awesome