6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. Same man

Walgreens for tea tree oil?
    How are the lady bugs responding to the tree tea oil?

2. The weather isnt ruly. Isnt predictable. .

3. huh?

4. We dont get consistent weather

5. I know. I'm in VA and it can be 70 one day and 100 the next

6. Full body pic bubblegum. 00seeds 7 days left

Attached Files:

7. can somebody here help me out??

Okay, I am a newbie and i am growing just to get a bit of smoke for myself, but of course the more i get the better!!
    I am growing an AutoEuforia guerilla, which is six weeks old, but has had its growth stunted by a slug infestation a few weeks back which left it with only one leaf!! It has now gotten over the trauma of the infestation is in a protected environment.

It is roughly 6-7 inches tall and probably the same in with and seems healthy even though it is so small for its age. I have only been using cow shit as a fert, and i am wondering what nutes i should buy.. I have no idea cos its so small for its age.. The only place i can get nutes is a hardware store which has a pretty wide range of plant feed and stuff,, so what should i get?

Also, i am wondering what sort of yield i should be expecting after the growth stunt... thanksss

8. A very limited since autos are also compact in yield

9. Top view

Attached Files:

10. look up local plant nurseries in your area

Is it still in veg? Or flower

11. will do! its still in veg

12. If it's in veg

I would get the fox farm grow big and big bloom. Once you start noticing buds start with tiger bloom

13. Hi the slug infestation won't be anywhere near as traumatising as the cow shit!
    Cow shit is fantastic stuff ..... on developed plants. Autoflowers have a very short lifecycle and they need very very little fertiliser, unless you know what you're doing! Anyway, for cow shit to have any beneficial effect on your plants it has to be well rotted already this is because when it's breaks down in the soil it creates an exothermic reaction (heat) which will burn the roots and which will appear also on the leaves etc etc and as a result lower the plants immunity making it more susceptible to insect/pest attacks.

Without wanting to be the bearer of bad news ..... If your Autoflower is 6 weeks old and 6-7 inches tall...it ain't gonna get much if any bigger. It will produce flowers still but you could literally yield less than a gram. Presumably it has started flowering already?

14. Sorry didn't read post from before, it's surprises me that it's not flowering, have you got any photos?

15. thanks man, i will have a have a look.
    really?? I read on another thread that its 'the good old fashion way' so i just threw a few small scoops into the bottom of my 3 gallon pot and some on top of the soil, hoping that it would help the plant until i got some nutes... a couple leaves turned yellow and died but i presumed that was just lack of nutes.. Hmm ill just let the thing grow and see how it goes.. no it has shown no signs of flowering and is has grown pretty rapidly in the last week, probaly tripling in size!
    I will hopefully get pics tomorrow, i only have pics from nearly two weeks ago..

Thanks for all your help, greatly appreciated

16. Yeah cow poo is great for older mature plants, if your soil is decent you shouldn't need any nutrients for at least a month, best thing you can do now is just water with the correct ph water, check the ph of the run off as well, will give you a bit of an idea of what's going on in there. I've never had an autoflower now start flowering almost immediately 18-25 days. You might have got lucky, it might have stunted itself into a temporary veg then who knows? I've never come across it and have done a load of autos before, il look out for the picture tomorrow, get a good close up of the nodes on the stem their perhaps might just be little pre-flowers

17. #218 Mr.tripster, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    yeah, im new to all of this, i have a lot to learn. thanks for all your help. I will get pics tomorrow,,, i found this on images and it seems similar to mine in size except mine has smaller, but more leaves...[​IMG]

18. I will keep my eyes peeled for your photo update!

19. Guy s taje it to his thread thanks