5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. This is my first time growing. I live in Michigan so it's a legal medical grow

I'm using a 4x2x5 lighthouse hydro tent
    My light is a platinum led p300
    I'm growing in dirt and using general organic so go box nutrients

I'm almost 6 weeks into veg I got 3 plants from seed and 3 are from clones
    Clones
    Deadhead og
    Purple alien
    Dr. Who

Seeds
    Death Star
    Tangie power
    Bag seed
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454865243.766171.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  2. The purple alien and the deadhead og are in the middle they both had spider mites when I brought them home and I didn't see them for a few days. I treated them with need oil and left them in the light and they both got burnt and stunned that's why there so much smaller. They seem to be growing normal now. I hope they can catch up

• Like Like x 5
  3. Any advice is welcome. I've been doing some lst on all of the plants except the Death Star in the upper left corner has been topped. I had pulled two male plants last week. I'm not sure of the sex of the Tangie in the lower left corner and the bag seed in the upper right.
    Dr who is in the lower right she's growing like a vine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  5. I think I'm going to flip them in a day or two. I've never done this before so I'm not sure how much longer I should wait I don't want it to get to crowded in there

• Like Like x 5
  6. I did som more lst on the death star og and the mystery strain. There filling out nicely while I wait for the deadhead og and the purple alien to catch up.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I watered with plain filtered tap water that I let sit out for about 3 days the ph was 7.2
    I used 1 gal.
    The girls a really starting to get thirsty I give them 1 gal about every other day. I been judging by the weight of the pots. They look healthy and there growing pretty fast so i guess I'm doing something right. Any advise would be welcome

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yo I'm subbed.. I've got the same size tent and want to know how the p300 handles it. Are all the seeds reg? Otherwise that tent is gonna be a jungle in a few weeks. I would flip to 12/12 asap if you haven't already. Plants are all looking great man!

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I pulled a male today so I have 5 plants now. They have been vegging for almost 6 weeks. I was going to flip them on Thursday. I did some more lst today and I was going to give them a few days to settle in.
    It's 190 watts on full power

• Like Like x 1
  10. #12 Paulie73, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    So far I've been really happy with the p300 I hope it grows flowers as good as it vegs. I had put that hanging lamp in there just for heat it was a little cold in the basement

• Like Like x 3
  11. The sooner the better man. I topped a plant twice and lst and vegged 56 days and it's taking up more than half my tent at week two of flower and still stretching

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ok when the light turns on tonight I'll change it to a 12/12.
    Waiting is so hard man. I'm looking foreword to growing some colas.
    Thanks fore the input

• Like Like x 2
  13. Subbed! I also use platinum.

I am on week one of flower, A p600 and a 600W HPS on 50% in a 4x4 if you want to follow too!

• Like Like x 3
  14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    That's my girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. This one is a dr. Who clone I bought. It's growing like a vine. I think it's probably[​IMG] going fill that corner up when it stretches.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I set the timer for 12/12 this morning.

• Like Like x 3
  17. tip......flip when there 1/3 the size u want them to be in the end. they will grow like mad when flowering

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2