4th indoor grow in flower adding dwc setup as experiment

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by TmcBats, Dec 25, 2020.

1. So I have been growing for about a year indoors I’m on my fourth grow. The first two grows we’re nothing to be proud of, both done in soil under a combination of HPS and those cheap blue and red LEDs. My 3rd grow Really nice quality but the-year-old was not there I was hoping for. 32 ft.² 10 under 2HPS thousand watt lights SCROGed. I change my set up after the lack of yield and now I run in coco, under two commercial LEDs ( next light mega and LORIFLUX 8 blade) I keep my CO2 level around 1400 ppm, Plants were all intended to be mainline however a couple strains I have a lot of side branch growth so i scroged some and raise them up so the canopy was more level. I have added a to DWC setup on the side just to try it out. Due to lack of anywhere within range of the air pump which also runs my reservoir for feeding Coco, I have to go immediately to flower from clones. Any advice on my first DWC would be appreciated.

also any advice on how to or when to stop cutting side branches off to mainline because as you can see I have about 3 feet of wasted growth on the tall plants

Photos are on day 20 of flower
    Dwc clones added day ago already see first roots coming out

Attached Files:

2. #2 Killerbee4323, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    Supercrop the tall shit down.

3. I already super cramped all the mains and most of the tall side shoots broke them and let them stand straight because I wanted the light penetration and I have the height. I do like the idea of it now looking at it standing here I have a second net I can add however isn’t it kind of late at 20 days

4. Then clone what you whack off for the next go round.

5. Yeah I have over 100 clones already in solo cups and I have another 60 or so with good root systems

Attached Files:

6. You also forgot to answer is it too late to super crop at day 20? Because I typically don’t do it past day 14

7. Idk about doing it that late. Id try it they have another 40 days to flower.

8. I guess we’re going to find out because when I was adding the net I broke one of them so we will see if she heals sucks because it was one of my better mains and it would not have been my experiment choice

• Agree Agree x 1