420 day plans

Discussion in 'General' started by old pothead, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Well, its on a Tuesday - so... work.

fuck.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Once again I will make the sacrifice and smoke one for you.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I'm going to set my alarm for 4:00 am because I will start toking at 4:20am on 420. I will toke in honor of Cheech and Chong bob Marley Willie Nelson and others who all lead the way for us. :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I gotta work on 420 this year so no wake n bake for me this 420. But I'm gonna re-up on edibles for the night and basically smoke as soon as I'm done working, which is what I normally do. I've been saving kief so I'll probably roll it into some joints or pack bong bowls with it. It'll be a pretty quiet 420 because of work, but I still gotta celebrate the holiday
    :GettingStoned:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Guess I'll have to do my smoking after work. >.> Damn it, they normally give me Tuesdays off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If anyone here plays GTA online they're doing some free shit for 420 lol

As for 4/20's other bonuses, those include "the extraordinarily rare High Flyer Parachute Bag" from Ammu-Nation, "the gratis Green Space Horror Suit" from Binco, Ponsonby’s, or Suburban, and and "some free Green Tire Smoke" .

My car in GTA needs some green tire smoke to match the rest of my weed themed motor lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. every year, if i had the money, i would want to go to one of those large smoke outs

i want to be in that cloud of smoke i see in those photos lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. that is fucking awesome! i haven’t really played gta in a while but i love it how they do those things. like it snows on christmas, ect

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hell yeah dude GTA is dope they give stuff away regularly like cars/money clothes ect, the only downside to GTA is I've hit rank 460 or something dumb so there's nothing left for me to unlock :laughing: I still enjoy playing though :confused_2::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why the fuck do you keep joining Marley the maggot??? No 1 wants you here & you get banned every time so what's the point..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. giphy (71).gif

• Like Like x 1
  12. that's a guy who understands our holiday. May the cloud be with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. i know. i have been playing that game since it came out. i wish i could find something else, but i don’t know...nothing else does it.
    each time i restarted i cares but then someone is moding and i end up have a billion dollars and i don’t even know the rank
    it looses its edge after a while
    my tv sucks right now so i am
    looking forward to buying a new one just so i can drive around and kill people and cops

14. fuck yea those gatherings look awesome and i hope to for sure join one, one year. for now, it’s just concerts outside
    pink floyd wannabes are coming

15. Like the 420 day in Denver, BC Canada, Hippie hill San Francisco. I want to go to one of those as well. Music, joint everywhere, huge clouds floating over head. That would be groovy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Happy 420 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump::passing-joint::smoking-bong::weed::hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Happy 420 blades:smoke: have a good one! I probably wont start my holiday til the nighttime, unless one of my buddies stops by after his shift, so it wont be any different for me than any usual day. But I'll be hitting it a little harder with a comedy or a good album queued up this p.m.

• Like Like x 3
  18. #38 Butterfat, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Everyone remember their plans or get baked and forget what they were going to do ? (Had to look back to what i said but thats exactly what im doing , well left work about 1:30 so close enough)

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Let's get fucked up!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yooo the free 420 Parachute on GTAO looks dope as fuck :hello::hello:
    IMG_20210420_220107.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1