3rd grow, silver haze, 5 females

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by preluda97, Nov 11, 2008.

1. heres some flash pics

Attached Files:

2. more pics

Attached Files:

3. Wow man, lots of pics its looks great. I'm glad to see they've turned out so well under those CFLs. I'll definitely be checking in to see the final product

Thanks for checking out my grow too

4. sorry you have to move out so soon man. Thats going to be some heady smoke since you're harvesting so early. Nice work though CFL's and all.

5. The tips of my fan leaves at the top portion of the plants are turning brown. What deficiency is it? zinc or manganese? and how do i take care of it? i have been flushing for a week and half

6. Here is the 1 month 3 week mark of flowering guys... been flushing for a week and half

Attached Files:

7. enjoy it

Attached Files:

8. lil more

Attached Files:

9. youre getting quite a bit of trichs on the leaves, i hope you plan on making some hash or BHO with that

10. #30 Gizmoe, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    Ive grown super silver before and mine took every bit of 12 weeks or 84 days of flowering....by your count you are 51 days into flowering......are you planning to flush for 30+ days ? Are you not gonna let it finish? Have you looked at the % of trichs and there color ratio? Just curious because i see lots of tender new bud grow in those pics and by there looks have quite a ways to go before they are done......good luck man....never mind answering those questions i remember you got to move or something like that.....sorry i forgot....bud at least you know you were definately on the right track to producing some very nice smoke man......good luck on your next grow

11. Im going home for holidays around the 20th, so im not sure if ill be able to leave them here to take care of em.. i havent decided yet. but if anything worst comes to worst, ill ahve to chop em on that day.. just cuz i wont be here to water em. u kno

What do you guys think i should do. other then that ill have my room til mid/end of january.

Im just scared on the holiday week of xmas/new years that i wont be here to water them.....

12. Set up an automatic system to water them? Easy.

13. can u explain to me how to make one? thanks

14. Cant he just smoke them mixed with the bud.. i sure would.

• Like Like x 1
  15. does the first link product just siphon water out at a certain rate??? is that something i could do by just getting a piece of clear rubber tubing at the hardware store?

16. Yeah that will totallybum you out I think.

You took all this time only to get unfinished product. It would piss me off.

Try to figure something out man.

Personally I like the look of that Oasis watering thing that will water up to 20 plants for $89. I might have to grab one of those.

Anyways good Luck.

17. I think so. Looks real simple. You may want a bigger water bottle tho. MJ at that stage drinks alot. I think it's air in the soil that lets it go into the pot. So it get water when it needs it. (Aqua globe)

Try something it will def be worth the hassel.

How long are You leaving for?

18. Wow, those plants look real nice mate, im super happy for you. +Rep

19. night pics

Attached Files: