3Ds Reggae Bake Spot

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 3Deez, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Thanks for keeping the place going yall! Been using nothing but the app but it doesn't let me drop vids here.

Thanks for the good music!

2. Digging in deep to the archives, eh Deez? Liking a post from 2016, I'm impressed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, had to do a google search to get to it. Guess this baby was buried good haha! Was trying to see if the app is able to post video links but it didn't work.

That song by Luciano sounds so much like Peter Tosh to me! Can't wait to get back to going to festivals again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got both the double album on vinyl as well as the DVD quality download of the movie Countryman; if you haven't seen or heard it, I could try to hook you up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just found the full movie on YTube. Never even heard of it lol. Gonna give it a look see, thanks!

Was literally talking to my bro about snagging my our old turn tables and tuner since he hasn't used any of it in ages. Everything works perfect too. Hard to explain but I miss that crackling sound of vinyl.

6. I've got over a hundred 70' and 80's era gems ranging from Alpha Blondy to Yellowman. Graduated to a USB turntable after my Kenwood system finally died.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My prized possession is a copy of this album.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I actually prefer old roots to alot of the new music out now. I never listened to Yellowman back in the day until I heard "Still be a Lady"...then I started listening to his other stuff and fell into it. Alpha Blondy's "Jerusalem" is one of my all time favorites. I feel like I should have a spliff in my hand everytime I hear that song lol.

We have crates and crates of old school stuff that my brother has been hoarding haha!