~293watts! LED indoor grow! Looks amazing!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Curtapillar86, Mar 4, 2021.

1. I received the plants in the basic form and size besides a little "monster cropping?" They were a gift from a bro

• Like Like x 1
  2. So no I didn't train them completely myself.. I had to work off what I was given dick

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's an educated cycle of my own experience

4. See now we are getting somewhere... :) dude noons is just looking to trash you or be rude(well I take that back some people just like being dicks. Lol) I think with your adjustment in response will get yoh alot better feedback. ;) so anything in particular you want to discuss when it comes to leds?

5. It's a measurement of the frequency of the wavelengths!! I didn't knock when I came here! Y? It's my fuckn thread! I sit in my chair at the head of MY OWN table. So if I excuse you... Leave

6. This was a great morning shit read. Thank you for the entertainment.

• Like Like x 3
  7. No worries dude... I agree its a nice morning stretch at least

8. Anyone have any pictures of a led setup theyre using g now!? Or what MY!!!! Weed is "$uppo$ed to look like then?..

9. This is how people talk.
    Dude popcorn er whatever ur name is about prolly size of ur nugs.? I doo seem to already know more than u about this universe so obviously I'm not talking to you specifically!.. Wtf is near red!? Lol its ultra Violet and infer red . those are the ends where the visible spectrum changes to the human eye. Its measured with a decimetric system of numerology in nanometers (nm). This value is the different distance ratios between each cycle of a particular occilation of electromagnetic radiation or photons as it travels, which it does.. Hmmm im guessing here but at the speed of
    Of light. God said let there be light. God saw the light and it was good!.. Wait damn its too much! a lost cause.. No
    . but not my problems IMA just ignor ignor anuses

10. #30 Curtapillar86, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
    And my systems Im using use is
    sexagismal !!!

11. #31 Curtapillar86, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    So you admit a punch was thrown at me first!! I would win this case either way!? Nothing ive inquired has any need for negative connotation & instigation through sarcastic smartass undermining remarks.. This is for you more than for me so far.. Nothing of good substance has formed out of what 5-6 people vs. 1!? And about what exactly?

12. If you dont know someone do u start off punching a guys arm in your intro!! Get real!

• Like Like x 1
  13. And I'm in no wrong here! Again.. Damn fools out here I need a new forum any ideas. Haha

14. This is the strangest thread I’ve ever read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yeah, I "admit" that.
    You know, like a friend would give you a punch on the arm when you make a dumb joke...then you both laugh, rather than you pulling a knife and stabbing them.

You reaction was disproportionate even if someone *had* meant to offend you...they didn't.
    You're still carrying this now...and having a go at me like I've come in and said some negative shit to you.
    All I've tried to do is defuse the situation and keep you from getting yourself muted/banned, given how much you like to talk I figured that would be a bad thing for you.

If you go back a bit, you seemed to have a problem when you felt like your thread was being derailed, but to be honest you've done little but sabotage it yourself since...?
    You've snapped at people who have tried to help you as well, actually brought dramas where there was none.
    You've talked to yourself several times by the look of it also, so you seem to be in a confused state.

You should probably just take a breath...you say you're 30 something...we're past the time we need to learn to do that, man...just put it into use.
    TBH I can't help but think this is some kind of troll attempt...but if it's not, I hope you manage to calm yourself down and engage in some more productive and friendly conversations in future.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I second this.

17. Dang I’m late, I wanted the unedited version

18. It was like reading a book in a language you don't understand, man.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Man half this thread is blocked..... moving on.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 63673528986__07D87D35-92C2-4283-B0BC-BEF5C6AC2ADD.jpg

This is week 2 flower. The net will fill in some and all but 4, 105 squares have 1+ stem stock fawk coming through them. 400 watts from the wall. I burn my plants with lights and nutes all the time. But you seem to have great leaf structure and bud formation. I’d suggest watering less next grow ands getting somes lights that

1) you can see the plant when the light is on

And

2) maybe only have 1 or two fixtures at most in your space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1