18 Days in Holland - a smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Troy McLure, Jun 20, 2009.

1. I'll add to this as I was in Amsterdam last month.

Places I would send a friend;

420 Cafe- 420Kush, NYC Diesel,

Blues Brother- has a must try mango X NL Haze, absolutely magic

Homegrown Fantasies- Cheese, and their cup entry Silver Pearl, I believe it to be very underrated. Powerful like the SSH but had a mellowing quality. A couple people said it was like being very very aware of how totally messed you are, but mellow enough at the same time not to get edgy. Last years cheese entry I felt should of won....another topic :D

Rusland- Their white russian was a force to respected. It had a lot of STFU in it, lots of "oh wow I'm getting messed" followed by STFD (sit the f* down).

Of course any of the big names will have quality product too, but you have to look around for the real gems.

My favorite strain from the whole trip including all the coffee shops in the cup and all the ones we hit that were not in the cup was drum roll........
    OG Kush. I don't remember where I got it from, all I remember was that we had already tried on multiple occasions the entries that place was selling. So I just grabbed 2 grams of the "Original OG Kush" WOW, it knocked 3 very seasoned pot smokers down and absolutely destroyed a hash guy and fo the life of me I cant remember where I got it from :eek: So destroyed we had difficulty talking and it felt like I had a thousand pound weight around my neck.

Peace

2. Nice report

3. Great report!
    Cant wait to go there myself, should be next year hopefully!
    +Rep

4. lsd is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!