18 Days in Holland - a smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Troy McLure, Jun 20, 2009.

1. that sour d looks good.

looks like you had a good time.

2. thats tight dude~

the high is for an indica-dominated strain very UP and active.

thats funny the usual up and active high's are sativa strains.

deff tryna go there soon though <3

3. I enjoyed the smoke report man, and some fun pics...

but you gotta branch out!

Dampkring, Barneys, Amnesia, grey area, and Bulldog?

good shops (well aside from the bulldog... :) ) but there are so many more!

Honestly mate you missed a LOT of good gems with some excellent weed... for some much cheaper prices... perhaps for your next trip check these out:
    Homegrown Fantasies
    Old Amsterdam
    420 Cafe
    Dolphins
    Katsu
    Mellow yellow
    Basjoe
    Stones Cafe
    Rokerij
    Bluebird
    and many more....
    :smoke::smoke:
    hippy

4. Cool report:

the SSH from Dampkring along with their G13 x Amnesia Haze are my favorites from that place.

The LSD from Amnesia is just amazing and I also recommend checking it out..

The next time you go to Amsterdam, be sure to skip the Bulldog and Barney's and go right to the Green Place and Basjoe. Right around Niewmarkt, some of the best herb in the city without a doubt.

Also check out the 420 cafe, get the NYC Diesel and Neville's haze.

Have you checked out the Greenhouse on Harlemmerstraat too? It is an evil empire that sells their herb for higher prices in tourist season, but they can have some good stuuf too.

5. i've been to a'dam 3x this year and i always avoided going into greenhouse, because i don't agree with their business practices. (and that arjan comes across as such an egomaniac... king of cannabis... pffff...)
    yes they have some tasty herb (SSH, etc.) but as you say, they are a bit evil.
    i'll probably try some of their super lemon haze next time, but i won't like giving them money! :D

i wanna try some mandala seeds strains next time, they seem like a nice & ethical seed company. (plus they seem to focus on 'head stash' weed which i find a big plus)

6. ive got a trip planned for next year....cant wait!

7. damn now im gonna plan a trip to holland. :smoke:

8. Man i had so much fun in the Dam. I wish I never left. Riding a bike while blowing on some bluexcheese. Drink a beer and see woman dance on a pole at a bar.

Just an amazing time!

9. A trip to Holland sounds amazing. suprised you remembered all that though :smoke:

10. i booked my ticket to the Dam....any advice on where to stay, shops,resturants, etc?

11. im looking forward to visiting as many of those places i can....lol thnx...how are the prices??

12. Hot damn, +rep on the report. Congrats on being able to do shit like that.

13. is it worth renting a cellphone? do they even rent cellphones?

14. im surprised with all the toking theres hasnt been much report on food....doesnt anyone eat over there? i have the munchies just thinking about what to eat rite now...:smoke:

15. so far, my favorite coffeshop is barney's lounge near rembrandtplein.
    they are really friendly at all barneys, got some great weed and have vaporizers on site.

the dampkring on harlemmerstraat is good too.

16. #38 MrsEd, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    Use www.vrbo.com and get a place with a small kitchen. You will get tired of either paying out the ass for a little sandwich or going with the cheap Febo type of fast food option. Food can really rack up quick. Go to your local Albert Heijn or the market for lots of ready made foods for you to get there but try to go before about 3pm though because they sell out of things. Or do 420 and then hit it up.

Our top favs for coffeeshops:
    Dampring
    Blues Brothers - right by Central Station
    de Rockery

Still need to type of our journal.

17. MrsEd....that link is no good

18. Sorry about that! Fixed above.