150 Gallon Smart Pot Indoor No Till

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by organicterra, Sep 20, 2011.

1. It's done.

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Congratulations and well done. :hello:

3. Thanks WeeDroid!
    Here's some parting shots of round 1.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      928.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      1,011.2 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  4. Man that is way nice! Congratulations. Great job! :)

5. Simply amazing looking. They're just so chunky and perfect. Can't wait to see round 2.

6. Super!!!

So nice. Now I'm interested in seeing how well the next batch takes...not that I have even one shred of doubt!

jerry.

7. Damn you are going to have to drop over a total weight. Or a close to because I know I would be taking samples as quick as possible :).

8. Thanks guys! I'll keep you posted on final dry weight. Minus samplers of course.
    Here's the next round in action.
    2 fire og
    3 kushplant #1
    4 kushplant #2

Attached Files:

• 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 024.JPG
      024.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  9. Kudos! the fruits of your labor shall be very sweet. My soil is cookin now so ill be watching the next go round then joining the party.

10. Oranicterra, how did you determine plant numbers and genetic matches for your co grow? Did your previous grow show any dominance from one plant over another? Just curious how you planned it out.

I have a small homemade grow box and one big pot seems a possible way to grow in it. But after my grows are finished right now, i sometimes find mold under the trays holding the fabric pots. The moisture comes mostly from sprays and i don't spray a lot in flower, but the floor does get wet. So after every grow i bleach and repaint the lower half, once a year the whole thing. The floor is water resistant plywood on the outside and resting inside on two bys and 1 1/2 in styro foam is topped with 1/4 in luan, with a lot of latex paint and all seams caulked with latex caulk. It could handle the weight but I'm concerned about mold, and clean up......MIW

11. I have a fan under my trays in my flower room. It's there to fight just what you are experiencing. My trays are on frames about 2 1/2 ft off the ground.

12. [quote name='"organicterra"']

10 plants but 2 are runts.

I'm sure you're doing fine. Thanks for looking.

Yeah I'm getting that feeling too. Should keep getting better and better as I develop the full compliment of "benes".
    At the start of next round I will have some beautifully finished compost to top dress.
    I also plan on using FPE's to add nutrition as needed.
    At the moment I have yarrow, comfrey and dandelions. I also have some nettle seeds that I will germinate soon too.
    Check out my "little Nikita" aka Bocking 14. Just need to find a spot in the yard to plant it.[/quote]

What type of plant is that looks a little like a tobacco plant

13. Comfrey
    Find it, grow it, love it.

14. Last run was all the same cut. This will be yet another blind leap of faith...

15. This grow i caulked small pieces of wood (cut up paint stir stick) to the tray bottoms, then sealed them in latex paint. But i won't know if it worked for sure, until I do a few grows. And i do have a tiny fan on the floor but i point it up, maybe point it at the pots? ya sure, I'll try that......MIW

16. Air flow and air exchange are pretty critical for fighting molds. Air likes to stratify by temperature zones. I try to err on the side of too much air flow, rather than not enough.

17. Nice looking buds! :smoking:

18. Dude, simply amazing man.. BRAVO!!! You sirr, are a wondeful insperation to all.. Can't wait to see the next round!!! Peace frog!

19. Psyched to see the next round already planted.

How long was the total flower time on this last batch, and what was the strain?

jerry.

20. OrgT, I missed your early methods discussion and haven't read back thru. My apologies, I'll get to it. Meantime, are you transplanting the new plants out of their smart pots and into your big pot, or just burying the smaller smart pots? thanks :cool: