1 Organic 400 Watt MH/HPS Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dynamicsurplus, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I don't think I am. I don't think I need to super crop when I am putting it under a screen.

I'm excited. Hope for a high quality harvest.

2. Day 10:

Added a very small amount of bloom nutrients and nitrogen. Added a few drops of vinegar to the water. Next watering in 3 days. looks like she is taking off!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. she certainly does!

4. Day 11:

The smaller fan leaves doubled in size.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Day 12:

Posting a little earlier than normal. Have to go to work when I normally would be getting off because of thanksgiving. No complaints, They aren't making me stick around for shut down this week.

Modded my tent today. Wanted to reduce noise and did the only reasonable thing I could.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's what the lady has been up to. She's getting big at faster and faster rates by the day. I'm excited. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. #26 dynamicsurplus, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    Got a surprise visit from my sister. Was able to snap some photos but couldn't post on gc.

Day 13:

The youngest leaves are dieing off. I think that is a sign of maturity. It is just those two bottom leaves dieing off. The others are doing rather well. She's starting to show some signs of being a sativa and stretching. Had a nut deficiency. stemmed it off with some bat guano. Showing some signs of heat stress, backed off on the light.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Day 14:

No pics yet. Started showing signs of a major nut deficiency. Was major yellowing in the center of the leaves coming out. I knew that wasn't nitrogen. It was a micro nutrient. Can't remember which one. Added some bloom nutrients. It has been a few hours and no sign of Nut burn. Leaves are turning that wonderful green I oh so love.

Will finish this post with some pics in 10 hours or so.

8. Day 15:

Got a new job that is going to require me to be away from home 3-5 weeks at a time, but will double my income. One last pic before she dies.

Sad day! See you guys in 3-5 years....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. awwww sad thing to hear but good job on the job! hope all goes according to plan :)

10. aww.. i was loving the daily pics.