“Built Not Bought” LED Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HTownBudz, May 14, 2020.

1. We got down to 13 degrees for two days down here. Most people lost all their plants, ......luckily my rooms are heavily insulated.

HT

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I been hitting the Tin Cup whiskey all day, I am 2 shades......good day sir

HT

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thats cold yea, what is the temp with that rig full power?

Just to be clear, you are talking about celsius degrees yes ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm two bottles of Champaign in and weeds ssssss

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Money! lol

20210416_181314.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. I work next to Boeing and Lambert's Air port and I love watching the fighter jet take off

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  7. Yeah he had one he called the Borax cube or something like that

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  8. I remember that show

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  9. Its a homemade insulated tent?

Its not a growtent with insulation?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Why are you here?...ya sound like Stiggy....kinda slow, dont pay attention well, ask off the wall questions that have been answered...............they are watching you like a hawk buddy

HT

• Like Like x 4
  11. Allright then. Excuse me for not looking through every page. I am impatient in finding answers. But its okay man.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My neighborhood sits a ways from a local range where local jets go. I have some really crappy phone video I took just last night while i was baked
    Yep that's the one! The DarkOne is a good dude. Only time in my life I was ever cool with being referred to as a minion.

• Like Like x 5

13. PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  14. Nobody has to ask if its me

HT

• Like Like x 4
  15. True

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  16. There have been a few pervs and wierdos that have tried to inhabit our territory. The network usually sniffs them out fast, their tactics change but you get that common feel when someone does not belong and ask too many questions to stay relevant. Keep your eyes open, and call them out when you see them. You know who you are, we can make a big scene......or you can just carry yourself the fuck up out my threads.....all of them

HT

• Like Like x 5
  17. Did you ever find a liner for that floor? Your room is way bigger than I remember.

HT

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4